5/3 Bank Michigan State Fair Tickets Terms & Conditions
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue management & the venue.
- Ticket sales are final and nonrefundable.
- The venue management and/or FTBMSF reserve the right to refuse admission to any person and to remove persons from the venue for any reason where necessary.
- Wristbands will be issued upon entry and must be worn for admittance.
- Admission to the venue and event is at the ticket holder's own risk. Neither FTBMSF nor the venue management shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
- I hereby grant FTBMSF permission to use my photograph in any and all publications without payment or any other consideration in perpetuity. I hold harmless and release FTBMSF from all claims which I may have or may have by reason of this authorization.
*Please note: That access to carnival rides does have certain height restrictions, that are established by the manufacturer and enforced by the State of Michigan, and riding these rides may be prohibited or require the child be accompanied by a chaperone with paid adult admission.
For more information on the 5/3 Bank Michigan State Fair, please visit their official website.